EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES 2017
WINE LOUNGE ASSISTANTS: PART-TIMe
We’re looking for two dynamic individuals to compliment our team in the wine lounge for the 2017 season until the middle-to-end of October. Our small but robust group is active in all aspects of the business, from blending trials in the cellar to hosting dinners on the farm.
You’re an outgoing wine enthusiast who loves meeting people and cultivating new relationships. You put the customer experience first, are eager to learn, and enjoy diversity in your day. Whether it’s a small duo of newcomers to the farm or a large group returning for their annual visit, you’re keen to listen to stories and share ours while providing an outstanding guest experience.
We’re a family run estate winery and organic farm on 650 acres, high above the Okanagan valley floor, minutes from the town of Oliver but feeling a world away. We do it all on site: grow the grapes, tend the vines, and make the wine. We love long walks in the vines and are a bit eccentric in that farm-friendly kind of way.
Ideally, we’re seeking someone who can step in and get things done – we’re also willing to train the right person (or people). You should have your Serving It Right, WSET level 1, and FOODSAFE level 1. If you don't these, don't worry, we'll sort it out.
The Fine Print
- we’re open 7 days a week 11am – 5pm May to Nov., so your schedule will likely include weekends
- you should be at least 19 years of age to pour wine with us
- events happen throughout the summer and include evenings, please be prepared
- we might need you to represent the farm off-site at a tasting event
- we’re not on transit, so you’ll need a car (or a very good friend to hitch a ride with)
Please fill out the form OR email us at email@example.com.
If you’re in the area give us a ring and stop by for a visit. We’d love to meet you.